- 1. Offers require you to complete a task in exchange for vCoins. Tasks can range from downloading an app to completing a survey.
- 2. YourSurveys lets you answer questions and complete surveys in exchange for vCoins.
- 3. If you complete an offer but aren't given your vCoins, take a screenshot and contact the offer wall's support.
- 1. You will receive vCoins for every 3 ads you watch. Ads will show "Advertisement" above the video window.
- 2. Open one (1) tab of videos per device on a maximum of three (3) devices.
- 3. Switch between Engageme/Smores every few hours for more vCoins.
funds to add
funds to add
funds to add
funds to add
funds to add
funds to add
What is EarnVGO?
EarnVGO is the best place to earn free VGO skins and keys. You can watch videos, answer surveys, and complete tasks to earn vCoins. With vCoins, you can buy VGO skins and keys on OP Skins.
What are vCoins?
vCoins are the site on site currency that you earn from completing tasks on site.
How long do withdraws take?
Withdraws are instant, once you withdraw to opskins hover over your balance and you will have OP Skins points that you can use to buy VGO items.
How Many Accounts Can I Have?
You can only have 1 account per household, if you have more, all the accounts will be frozen and you will need to contact our support.
How Does Engageme.tv/Smores.tv Work?
For videos all you need to do is open a tab and let them play. Below are some tips to help you earn more with videos.
- Turn off adblock
- Don’t mute the video or tab
-If you get an error on your videos saying "content not available in your country . redirecting..." then that means videos are not able to be shown in your country.
-Videos are currently supported in the following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Ireland, Sweden and Netherlands.
I did not receive my Coins after completing an offer
Sometimes, offer walls won't give you vCoins for completing an offer. If this happens, take screenshots and contact the offer wall's support team using the "support" button located on the offer wall page.
What is VGO?
If you want to learn more about VGO and what they do visit their FAQ here.
Still don't have your answer? Email us at [email protected]
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://EarnVGO.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws, and agree that you are not under the age of 18. If for any reason you do not agree with any of those conditions, exit this page immediately. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on EarnVGO's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license
you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on EarnVGO's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by EarnVGO at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on EarnVGO's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. EarnVGO makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, EarnVGO does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall EarnVGO or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on EarnVGO's website, even if EarnVGO or a EarnVGO authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on EarnVGO website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. EarnVGO does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. EarnVGO may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However EarnVGO does not make any commitment to update the materials.
EarnVGO has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by EarnVGO of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
EarnVGO may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. GDPR Guidelines
We comply fully with the European Union's GDPR guidelines. If you want to delete your account and all data associated with your account, send us a support ticket with your request stated. To request a data dump, send us a support ticket requesting a data dump. If you have any questions relating to GDPR or anything associated, send us a support ticket and we will get back to you shortly.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, fill out a form, Open a Support Ticket or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together Gain insight into how users use our site
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
By emailing us
By chatting with us or by sending us a support ticket
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We don't honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. We don't honor them because:
Certain features using cookies are used to prevent fraud on our site.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via in-site notification Within 7 business days